About Sugarpack Resource Pack
The Minecraft Sugarpack – Candyland Resource Pack was contributed by Tjardo.
Sugarpack Resource Pack makes everything sticky. Everything, and I mean everything, has been re-textured to the subject of sugar and confection. The apparatuses are sweet. All the squares are sweet.
Sugarpack Resource Pack Screenshots
Sugarpack Resource Pack Video Review
How To Install Sugarpack Resource Packs (From Minecraft 1.6 onwards)
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy
Download Sugarpack Resource Pack
For 1.7 and 1.6
For 1.8 and 1.7
http://www.files.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1413792359 (Update weekly- 3.75MB)