Subaraki’s Paintings ++ Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2
This mod adds More Paintings to the game. Though you will have to ‘create’ the paintings yourself – or ask any texturepack artist to make their texture packs compatible with any of these versions.
Here are the templates for both versions
Compatible with the Sphax kz.png which fills up all painting spots you can see here
Request of Gibea. Has lots of small paintings.
A request from people on the forums.
The base kz’s are in the art folder. Note that these templates are for x16
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Subaraki’s Paintings ++ Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- If desired, take art folder out of zip file and put in original minecraft.jar
- Fixed Painting Gui compatibility
- Tweaked rendering so less lag will occur