Still Hungry Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Still Hungry Mod 1.7.10
This Mod made by 17CupsOfCoffee, DizzyAlyx and bethw08
The Still Hungry mod adds lots more food into your game, roughly around 50 items, which is more food than there actually is in Minecraft currently. This took a while to make but we finally buckled down and got on with it.
Still Hungry Mod Features:
- Squids now drop meat (hell yes)
- Sheep also drop meat
- New plants can be grown
- There are a few new blocks
- There is a custom furnace
- There are secret easter egg foods
Still Hungry Mod Screenshots:
New food recipes:
Install Still Hungry Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.4.7
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Still Hungry Mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.
Still Hungry Mod Changelogs:
- Lots of code restructuring! 1.7 makes everything so much nicer to work with….
- No more ID conflicts! Again, due to 1.7 changes, it should now be VERY rare that our mod will be incompatible with others!
- The items are actually in some kind of logical order in the creative mode screen now
- ALL THE BUGFIXES
- Shift clicking in the stove/barrel/lunchbox no longer causes crashes
- The stove now accepts fuel items added in 1.6 (e.g. the coal block)
- You now get your bucket back when you craft cheese.
- Hoppers attatched to the stove/barrel no longer crash the game (they still don’t work though, next version )
Downl0ad Still Hungry Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Input on ideas: bethw08