STCM Resource Pack 1.7.9/1.7.2
STCM Resource Pack 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4
Resolution: 64x Last Updated : Apr 18 , 2014
Developer : SoulTakerl996
Hello, welcome to my resourcepack’s page,
This resource pack has textures based on real textures and downscaled to 64 by 64 pixels.
It’s HEAVY work in progress, there’s only a couple of textures yet (pictures) and they may not be perfect yet, they can have white borders, sharp transitions, ugly normal mapping, misplaced textures etc.
The resource pack contains textures that come with “Normal mapping”, this requires a special mod, I use Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders for this, this mod adds amazing realism to Minecraft by adding various techniques.
How to Install STCM Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download the Resource Pack.
- (Optional) Download and install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy! And be sure to keep checking for updates on this very promising pack
Download STCM Resource Pack