This mod aims to add a config for vanilla, currently it is quite new so more configs will be coming but I have made sure to include some of the options I think most people will use first. This mod must be on the server to run and server owners can use it to disable different features such as explosions or mobs if they wish.
Current Config Options:
- Disable/Enable different types of particles
- Disable/Enable different mobs
- Disable/Enable different explosions (choose the source of the explosion)
- Disable/Enable Sleep
- Set time it takes to completely fall asleep (currently can only reduce)
- Disable/Enable different sleep conditions like nearby mobs, distance away from bed, current dimension etc.
- Disable/Enable Nether Portal sound
- Disable/Enable Nether Portals teleporting or creating the portal when lit on fire
- Set a multiplier for the chance of a zombie pigmen spawning at a nether portal
- Ability to force mobgriefing gamerule so it can’t be changed
- Toggle Christmas chest to be on christmas, always, or never
Install Trinate Mod
- Download and installMinecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Trinate Mod