SparkTrail bukkit plugins for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
SparkTrail bukkit plugins 1.6.4
The SparkTrail plugin aims to utilise the range of particle effects Craftbukkit has to offer. Fire, ender, smoke and even love hearts are only a small portion of the particle effects SparkTrail has to offer. And with more and more particle effects to come, there’s guaranteed to be one that ‘tickles your fancy’!
The Original SparkTrail package, SparkPlayer provides the utilities needed for activating the variety of particle effects for players.
Ever wanted particle effects that don’t just appear on players? Apply those awesome particle effects from SparkPlayer onto any block you see! And so you don’t have to do it over and over again, effects are saved conveniently in the SparkTrail directory of your plugins folder.
Make those Creepers look even more amazing with SparkTrail particle effects! Maybe adding them to your pet wolves might dazzle people that enter your house? Whatever mob you choose, SparkMob will add the effects for you.
Extending SparkTrail beyond just the visual particle effects of Minecraft, SparkSound provides access to over 150 sound effects. Want to know what these are?
- DELETE MAIN CONFIGURATION FILE BEFORE UPDATING TO THIS VERSION
- Updated to CB 1.5.1-R0.1
- Added a feature to automagically reload the config file if it does not match that of the current version (configurable).
- Revamped the configuration file
- Rewrote SparkPlayer to include fireworks without the need for an extra command.
- Remove the ‘blood’ effect as it is a duplicate of the redstone block break effect.
- Remove the ‘death’ effect due to entity issues and not working properly.
- Effects can now be played in different ways (configurable in the config.yml)
- Improved block break command – now accepts both item ids of blocks and the string type e.g. /spark block 46
- SparkTrail now keeps track of all item drops for the item drop effect
- Fixed item drops not despawning when the server is restarted.
- Added Potion Swirl effects for SparkMob!
- Fixed an error with the auto-updater
- Added console support for SparkPlayer (/spark player <effect>)
- Fixed an error with the wrong messages being sent when activating effects in SparkMob
- Brought back the /sparkblock loc command
- Fixed a permissions issue