Soft Hardcore Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2
Hardcore mode too hardcore? Survival too easy? Then try out this mod!
With Soft Hardcore enabled, you lose one heart of your max health on death. The lowest you can drop to is 1/2 heart, which additionally gives you some nasty debuffs on respawn. To regain your health, you have to craft a Heart of Regeneration and infuse it three times with 10 XP levels. Additionally, this mod tweaks the strength of mobs.
- Death reduces your maximum health by one heart.
- To regain lost health craft a Heart of Regeneration using expensive items and XP.
- Strong mobs have a chance to stun you for a short time.
- Every creature does extra damage.
- Highly customizable to fit your needs!
The Diamond Block can be replaced by a Gold Block or a Nether Star in the config file.
The stages of the Heart of Regeneration. You can enable a recipe to craft a new stage 1 heart out of 9 broken hearts in the config file.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Soft Hardcore Mod
- Put Soft Hardcore Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Compatibility update for the MC 1.6.2 version