About Smoother Than Default Texture Pack 1.5.2
Category : Minecraft Texture Packs
Developer : mysteryman3546
Compatible : Minecraft 1.5.2
Last Updated : September 17, 2013
“Smoother than Default” is a texture pack that focuses on making minecraft more appealing to the eye and the general look of the game. The default minecraft textures have been modified and changed and it still remains at 16×16. Some texture changed a lot and some very little. However, sometimes even the little things make a big difference. “Smoother than Default” aims to keep it similar to default but giving a nicer and smoother look to the game.
How to install Smoother Than Default Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download Smoother Than Default Texture Pack for Minecraft