Smart Moving Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7
It adds many animations and new functions, giving two controls that you need to key bind, the sprinting key and the grab key. This mod is very intuitive with it’s controls allowing for a lot of new functions that allow you to navigate the terrain much faster, smoother and overall much more effectively
This mod changes the behaviour of its features depending on the content of the configuration file “smart_moving_options.txt” in the “.minecraft” directory of your minecraft installation.
Currently the difficulty levels “Easy”, “Medium” and “Hard” are configured. You can switch between those in-game by pressing F9 (the exact button can be changed too)
More information about the configuration of this mod is included in its readme and option files.
Previous option files like “smart_climbing_options.txt” and “smart_ladder_climbing_speed_options.txt” are still accepted but their content is eventually overridden by the content of existing more actual option files.
If no option files are present at all, the default option values (all features, default configuration) will be used.
If an option is not present in the files, the corresponding default value will be used.
The option “move.options.version” will be used for cross version compatibility.
- ModLoader (for ModLoader client package only)
- Player API client (for ModLoader client package only)
- Render Player API (optional for ModLoader client package)
- ModLoaderMP server and Player API server for the ModLoaderMp server package
- Minecraft Forge server and Player API server for the Minecraft Forge server package
- Player API bukkit
Installation: (Read the “installation” sections of this mod’s download’s readme files)
- Installation varies depending on your minecraft installation.
- So choose your package and install it – do NOT install more than one package.
In any case, NEVER forget: ALWAYS back up your stuff!
Standalone for Client:
Your minecraft installation does not use any mod management system.
You don’t care about other mods, you just want to smart move while playing Minecraft.
- Copy all files inside one of the included “Standalone” zip packages to their corresponding locations in your “Minecraft.jar” in your “/.minecraft/bin/”.
- Do not forget to delete the “META-INF” directory while you are at it.
- Choosing the package depends on the other mods you want to be installed in your “Minecraft.jar”.
- The client standalone package “Smart Moving Client Standalone Minecraft-asv-atc-gu-gz.zip” overwrites the files “net/minecraft/client/Minecraft.class”, “asv”, “atc.class” “gu”.class and gz.class.
- The client standalone package “Smart Moving Client Standalone anz-asv-auq-gu-gz.zip” overwrites the files “anz.class”, “asv”, “auq.class”, gu.class and gz.class.
- Each package should not be combined with other mods that overwrite any of its corresponding files.
- Improved rendering system to support additional Render Player API models and upgraded to Render Player API 1.2 or higher