Slime Carnage Mod 1.7.10
Slime Carnage is a mod that adds a variety of new slimes, structures, armor, food and the ability to build your own slime village. No new ores are added (because that is pointless)
- Orange Slime (spawns in Mesa, plains, savannah and forest biomes)
- Blue Slimes (spawns in extreme hills biomes)
- Red Slime (spawns in plains and savannah biomes)
- Yellow Slime (spawns in desert biomes)
- Green Slimes (spawns in swamp biomes)
- Cactus Slimes (spawns in desert biomes)
- Snow Slimes (spawns in snowy biomes)
- Moo Slimes (spawns in mushroom biomes)
- Monkey Slimes (spawns in jungle biomes)
- Camo Slimes (spawns in forest biomes)
- Cave Slimes (spawns in caves below 60 height)
- Under Slimes (spawns in caves below 24 height)
- Fiery Slimes (spawns in the Nether)
- TMNT Slimes (spawns in the sewer structure)
- Mummy Slimes (spawns in the desert tomb structure)
- Doc (Found in lab structure)
- Old Man (Found in mud hill structure)
- Villagers (Spawn in village tavern or in buildings placed by village scrolls. You can also trade with them)
- Mario – Currently only spawns via egg
- Luigi – Currently only spawns via egg
Slime Carnage adds a few structures that may be randomly found throughout the world.
- Mad Lab – Found in plains biomes. This is a work in progress structure but does have the Doc Slime spawn in it.
- Stone ruins – Sort of like a Stonehenge with a slime face in the middle. No real purpose. Spawns in biomes with grass surface.
- Desert ruins – Small random ruins sometimes found in the desert.
- Old Man Cave – A one per world spawn that has an inside that is supposed to resemble the first cave in the original Legend of Zelda game. It looks like a small grass mound from the outside/
- Sewers – Found in areas with a grass top surface. Sewers is a currently unfinished dungeon which has 2 chests and the ninja turtle slimes inside.
- Desert Tomb – A dungeon found in the desert with lots of mummy slime spawners and a chance at some loot. There is also a secret room with 2 chests an old man slime, gold blocks and 2 diamond blocks. Slimeopatra will also be in the final room. This dungeon is not fully complete yet but almost.
There are 4 armor sets available which currently don’t have a crafting recipe but can be got through dungeons and trading with Slime Villagers. Each set has a different effect for wearing the entire set and each set is better than iron and worse than diamond.
- Green set – Night vision bonus on wearing full set.
- Blue set – Water breathing bonus on wearing full set.
- Red set – Fire resistant bonus on wearing full set.
- Yellow set – Movement speed bonus on wearing full set.
Added some random food to the mob because why not.
- Banana – Obtained in dungeon chests or killing Monkey Slime.
- Pizza Slice – Obtained in dungeon chests.
Download Slime Carnage Mod 1.7.10