Skyblock Companion Mod 1.6.4
This mod is addicted to playing Skyblock maps, which is the major influence for this mod. The creator love starting from nothing and working my way up, but the creator have always felt that there were a few glaring omissions in vanilla skyblock that didn’t make any sense.
What good are they? So glad you asked.
You can fill them with random stuff, like so:
Give them a little time…
TADA! Fresh squeezed, brand new, sparkly clean DIRT! Just right click to take it out of the barrel.
Hammers smash blocks into smaller pieces, like this cobblestone for example…
Just beat it up a little bit aaaand, instant GRAVEL!
Not good enough you say? Okay, give it another go!
Behold, SAND! Surely, you can’t smash sand can you? YOU CAN!
Dust? What can you do with dust?
More barrel stuff!
Did you know that barrels fill in the rain?
Is… is that clay? YES!
How to install Skyblock Companion Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download mod zip file
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one
- -barrels are now compatible with hoppers and buildcraft item transport pipes.
- added sugar cane to the compostable items list, I guess I overlooked this one.
- fixed the barrel textures so that they aren’t quite as derpy from a certain angle.
- fixed infested leaves rendering so that the leaf texture isn’t upside down on the sides. The transition from normal leaf to infested leaf should be much smoother now.
- updated to 1.6.4
- added Silkworms