CraftBook adds a number of new mechanics to Minecraft with no client mods required. As one of Minecraft’s oldestmods/plugins, we were the first to bring you Minecraft computers, Redstone ICs, moving bridges, and more!
CraftBook is FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE! Every feature of this plugin can be disabled, allowing you to just use what you want without the other features even getting loaded, allowing you to have a lightweight plugin that does exactly what you want! Does CraftBook have features you don’t want? Disable them and it will act as if they don’t even exist, they won’t even impact performance in the slightest!
WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer, that lets you:
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain (with brush tools)
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
- Got a question about WorldEdit? Need server or code help? Consider asking on the forum too!
- Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
- Want the warps? homes? basics? Try CommandBook.
- Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!
- Want to try out my custom open source Minecraft launcher? Try out my launcher!
- Plugin developers! Learn how to get a player’s selection with code.
WorldGuard is a powerful plugin providing all the little things (and some big ones), and it protects your servers from various problems.
- Block creeper and wither block damage, falling damage, etc.;
- Disable fire spread, lava fire spread, ice formation, Endermen picking up blocks, etc.;
- Blacklist certain items and blocks so they can’t be used;
- Warn moderators when certain items and blocks are used;
- Protect areas of your world so only certain people can build in them;
- Set areas where PVP, TNT, mob damage, and other features are disabled;
- Protect your server from various ‘exploits’ like magical obsidian creation machines;
- Disable, or enable, various Minecraft features, like sponges from classic;
- Add useful commands like an immediate “STOP ALL FIRE SPREAD” command.
- Enable only features you want! Everything is off by default.