Developer : Rayvolution
Last Updated : Jan 05 , 2014
See more pictures here
THIS IS THE LIGHT VERSION OF SIXTYGIG THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE MCPATCHER!
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED!!! ONLY DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION IF YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT INSTALL MCPATCHER!!!!
SixtyGig – Seamless Glass Patch Pack
THIS IS A PATCH PACK. IT REQUIRES THE ORIGINAL SIXTYGIG RESOURCE PACK TO RUN!
Patch Packs are small resource packs you can load on top of SixtyGig, offering a more customized experience that may suit your personal tastes! You must also download SixtyGig in order to use this pack!
This is a patch back designed to be loaded on top of SixtyGig and removes the alpha layer’s grid pattern in the blocks, taking it away from faithful but making it more seamless in appearance.
How To Use:
– If you have not already, install MCPatcher!
– Download SixtyGig
– Download this pack
– Place both in your Resource Pack folder
– Open Minecraft, and load SixtyGig, then place this patch pack on top of it.
How to install!
(Required for SixtyGig, not needed for most other packs unless specified)
1. Download MCPatcher
2. Close minecraft, if it’s open.
3. Doubleclick on the MCPatcher file you downloaded in step 1.
4. Hit Patch.
5. Done! Go do next set of steps below.
(Standard for all packs)
1. Download the pack (Kinda no brainer there! )
2. Open up minecraft
3. Go to Options -> Resource Packs -> Open Resource Pack Folder. A folder should open.
4. Put the file you downloaded in step 1, inside the folder that opened in step 3.
5. Go back into MC, select the pack.
SixtyGig – Seamless Glass Patch Pack: