Sirius MC was created for the same reason every other mod has been, to add new features to classic MC. But…I didn’t want to be the modmaker who adds 50 sets of new tools blocks ores recipes and so on. I wanted to be functional & balanced, while still providing novelty and fun.
- New Solid Fuel: Oil Shale – Better burn rate than coal, but found less often.
- New Ores: Mithril & Lonsdaleite – Lonsdaleite is a real world material genuinely stronger than Diamonds
It’s hard to find but with a full toolset with higher damage & durability than diamond, it’s worth finding.
Mithril is a mythic ore only found in the nether and can be used to craft a new sword & bow!
- Steel – A full steel armor set can be crafted by re-smelting iron, better than iron but not diamond worthy it’s a good middle-ground!
- Caution Blocks – Simply cosmetic they provide a nice warning stripe texture, included is a glass frame as well for your building.
- Gem Glass – Created with glass and lonsdaleite this heavy glass block is blast resistant and simply smiles at TNT.
- Iron Knives – A basic iron knife and a poisoned counterpart if you’re short an iron ingot and just need a weapon.
(They also have some surprise effects!)
- Hammers made from picks that can break a 3×3 are when sneaking for better mining.
- Crops, Liquid Glowstone, forms of Concrete and more!
SiriusMC is packed with features, including a special Hammer that breaks a 3x3x1 area around the block you break when sneaking, allowing you to upgrade your iron and lonsdaleite pickaxes!
Install SiriusMC Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download SiriusMC Mod