SimpleBroadcast is a plugin which automatically sends defined messages to the chat.
- Automatically timed messages are sent in a defined delay.
- Easily enable or disable this plugin via in-game or console commands
- Simple and easy to setup
- Colour support!
- Supports &k, &l, &m, …
- Supports links
- Optional permissions
- Editable prefix and suffix
- Option to check if an update is available
- Option to hide the messages in the console
- Supports commands (when the messages starts wit a “/”)
- /simplebroadcast – Shows you infos about the plugin.
- /simplebroadcast start – Starts the broadcast messages.
- /simplebroadcast stop – Stops the broadcast messages.
- /simplebroadcast reload – Reloads the config.
- /simplebroadcast list – Shows you all messages.
- /simplebroadcast broadcast – Broadcasts the message which you’ve entered.
- /simplebroadcast commands – Shows you all available commands.
- /sb <command> – Alias for “/simplebroadcast”.
If you aren’t an operator or you want that another player can use the commands, you have to use the following permissions:
/simplebroadcast -> - simplebroadcast.info /simplebroadcast start--> - simplebroadcast.start /simplebroadcast stop--> - simplebroadcast.stop /simplebroadcast reload--> - simplebroadcast.reload /simplebroadcast list -> - simplebroadcast.list /simplebroadcast broadcast -> - simplebroadcast.broadcast /simplebroadcast commands -> - simplebroadcast.commands - simplebroadcast.update -> You can see the ingame update info if an update is available. - simplebroadcast.* --> Give access to all commands.
Configuration/How to get started with SimpleBroadcast
At first you have to put the SimpleBroadcast.jar into your plugins folder. After a reload / a reboot a folder called “SimpleBroadcast” has been created automatically. In this folder there is the “config.yml”. In this file, you can define which messages should be send to the chat, in which delay they should be broadcasted, if the plugin shall check for updates, …
At first, please read the documentation on http://www.SimpleBroadcast.net, then you can ask
a question via a comment. If you find a bug, please use the ticket system to report it
- Add messages per world / only with permissions.
Add a live broadcast command.(-> added in version 1.5) Add %n support.(-> added in version 1.4) Add suffix.(-> added in version 1.3) Fix prefix.(-> fixed in version 1.3) Add alias for /simplebroadcast(-> added in version 1.1) Add more commands.(-> added in version 1.1) Add message randomizer.(-> added in version 1.0) Add PluginMetrics.(-> added in version 1.0) Add updatecheck function.(-> added in version 1.0) Add editable interval when the messages are broadcasted.(-> added in version 1.0) Add permissions.(-> added in version 0.4) Add editable prefix.(-> added in version 0.3)
- Added a readme.txt.
- Added a function that the plugin performs commands if the message starts with “/”.
- Added a live broadcast command -> /simplebroadcast broadcast | – simplebroadcast.broadcast
- Added “- simplebroadcast.update” to receive the update info (ingame) if the player has the permission and an update is available. (not useable in v1.5)
- Improved many other little things like the broadcast itself.
- Removed the update checker function, but only for v1.5. In v1.6 it will be available again.
-> Completely compatible with 1.6.4, 1.5.2 and 1.4.7!
Download SimpleBroadcast Plugin 1.6.4/1.6.2