Simple Sky Grid Mod 1.7.10
Simple Sky Grid Mod
Sky Grid is a way of playing Minecraft invented by Sethbling where the world is composed of a regular grid of random blocks. This mod seeks to emulate Sethbling’s original map while giving the option of configuring what blocks spawn at which frequency.
To play in a Sky Grid world, when creating a new world, go to more world options, and click on the “World Type” button until Sky Grid is showing as the world type. Then create world and enjoy. 😀
The block names used in the config are to same as the names used in the /give command in game. The Identifier item provided in game will retrieve a name and metadata from right clicking blocks. Sneak-right click will put the info into the clipboard for easy config editing. Other than that the config file is self-explanatory.
- Not including grass blocks in the config will cause you to spawn over the void
- There is no way to get to the End.
- Not all items are attainable in game (notably sugarcane and cactus).
- There is no sky grid option for the Nether or the End.
Install Simple Sky Grid Mod
- Download and installMinecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Simple Sky Grid Mod