Sim-U-Kraft Reloaded Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4
Sim-U-Kraft Reloaded Mod
Sim-U-Kraft Reloaded implements features from SimCity and The Sims to Minecraft. It adds hundreds of Buildings, NPCs to do many jobs, such as Builders, Bakers, Butchers, Farmers, Lumberjacks, Cheesemakers, and many more. The mod is suited to different play styles. If you want to make a quaint little village, go ahead. If you want to build a sprawling city, knock yourself out!
There are multiple gamemodes for the mod. Normal mode allows you to grow an economy, and build your city from the ground up. Creative grants you unlimited money and building materials. Hardcore makes you scavenge for all the materials needed to make a building.
Here is an introductory video on a (much) older version of the mod by Scott Hather himself
Requires Minecraft Forge. The installer for the version used to program the mod can be downloaded here. However, if you would like the universal zip to install manually, go here
When you download the zip file, DO NOT just put it into the mods folder. Open the zip file, and you will find three files; an instruction file, a jar file called ‘Sim-U-Kraft Reloaded [version here].zip’ and a folder called ‘Simukraft’. Simply drag the folder and jar file into the mods folder, and then you can play!
- Playing on multiple worlds in one game session will cause the Sim-U-Kraft Reloaded data from each world to merge. The only remedy to this is to save and quit, and reload Minecraft again before playing on a different world
- Windmills are not currently in the game, but will be re-implemented soon
- Light box currently doesn’t have a friendly name
- Cheese factory shutters do not work
- WIP needs system GUI text is screwed
- The nice marker beams do not show, however, markers do still work
Download Sim-U-Kraft Reloaded Mod