Shades is a very fast paced game that requires you to think on your feet, very simple concept, suprisingly challenging.
A new game with the green colour
Level 10 on the green colour
A new game with the orange colour
Things get tricky when you place a darker colour over a lighter colour by accident
How to play:
- Playing is simple, blocks will fall into one of the four different rows depending on where you look.
- Combine two of the same colour blocks and they will merge into the next darker shade of the colour.
- Make a row of the same colour to clear that row.
- Don’t let the boxes reach the top row.
- Right click to make the blocks move downwards quicker.
There are 5 different shades of colour in the game.
The darkest shade can only be obtained by merging colours, you cannot place it.
Levels are based on how many points you have, every time you earn 50 points you go up a level.
You start on level 1, getting 50 points will put you on level 2, getting 450 points will put you on level 10.
There are 10 levels, however you can go on forever. (My highscore is 1000+)
As you go up a level, the speed of the falling block increases.
You can earn points two ways in the game, by merging shades and clearing rows
- 2 points
- 3 points
- 4 points
- 5 points
Row clearing ?
- 5 points
- 10 points
- 15 points
- 20 points
- 25 points
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the ?saves? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.