Scenter Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Scenter is a client mod for Minecraft. Use the Scenter mod if you want to find (scent out) hidden ores in Minecraft.
- With the Scenter mod you can easily find nearby ores, like coal, iron, diamond, and more.
How it works:
Whenever you interact with the environment (with left click or right click) the Scenter is activated and marks the direct path to your target ore with floating colored particles.
It searches 3×3 chunks (=3×3 x 16x16x256 blocks) surrounding the avatar for blocks of the selected target type (pressing ‘O’ lets you toggle between the targets). When it finds a block it marks the direct path to the block. If it finds more blocks of the same type then it selects the nearest one.
Supported block types:
- Coal Ore
- Diamond Ore
- Emerald Ore
- Gold Ore
- Iron Ore
- Lapis Ore
- Redstone Ore
- Nether Quartz Ore
You can extend this list by editing the Scenter configuration file (see below).
- O – Enable Scenter / Switch to next block type
- L – Disable Scenter
Installation Scenter Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Locate your .minecraft/mods folder (if it’s not there you have to run Minecraft with Forge at least once)
- Copy the scenter-*.zip file into your .minecraft/mods folder
Latest Changes (3.3.0):
- Upgraded to Minecraft 1.8
- Upgraded to Forge 220.127.116.115
- Upgraded to Minecraft 1.7.10
- Upgraded to Forge 10.13.0
- Scenter is now a universal mod (hence it can be installed on client and server)
- Scenter honors server side configuration
- Upgraded to Minecraft 1.7.2
- New config file format (see section ‘How to Configure’ for more information)
Download Scenter Mod for Minecraft