Rust Resource Pack 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2
Resolution: 16x Last Updated : Mar 9, 2014
Developer : Hybridarrior
About this pack
Rust is a Resource pack that aspires to give Minecraft an aged feel to it while still being vibrant and interesting.
How to Install Rust Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download the Resource Pack.
- (Optional) Download and install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy! And be sure to keep checking for updates on this very promising pack
Download Rust Resource Pack