Roboblocks Mod 1.7.2
The Roboblocks Mod is a mod that adds all kind of different blocks and items
What it adds
– Farmers Lantern
– Rotten Flesh Block
– Carrot Block
– Potato Block
– Double stone slab block (connected)
– Chiseled cobblestone block
– Not falling sand and gravel
– Piston block (front face of a piston on all sides, and I know there’s a command to get it :P)
– Dead leaves
– Bathroom tiles
– Super smooth sandstone (sandstone top texture on all sides)
– Tnt block (bottom of tnt on all sides)
– Cracked sandstone (bottom sandstone texture on all sides)
– Permanent on redstone lamp (without redstone power)
– Completely black block
– Wood side block (wood side texture on all sides)
– Missing texture block (idk why you’d want to use that block)
– Kitchen tiles
– Wood top block (wood top texture on all sides)
– Dirty white wool (yellowish)
– Brown wool, iron, diamond, gold, stone, stone slab, gravel and dirt stairs
– Light emmiting wood, stone bricks, quartz block (I’ll add more later blocks later)
– Potato, carrot and seed bag (holds 9 items, stackable)
– Play dough (red, green, yellow, blue, pink)
– Troll face item (TROLOLO)
– 7 types of horses
– Chocolate bar
– Hot chocolate
– Fruit salad
– Ice cream (Raketje, dutch will understand)
– Dough (made from wheat)
Install Roboblocks Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Roboblocks Mod