Revenge Of The Dragon Egg Map for Minecraft 1.6.2
You are the long awaited Chosen One, here to defeat Yugdab and bring back the reign of Dan. But all is not as simple as it sounds… Assisted by the ever imposing Galarex, your challenge awaits. From the depths of the nether, to the edge of space. From surreal settings, to adrenalin pumping combat. From hope to devastation and back again, the final battle and the future of the island… rests in your hands.
- No mods required
- Volcanic Eruption
- Firework Entrances
- Scripted Events
- Redstone/Spawners/MCedited and NBTedited features
- Customized monsters and villagers.
- Unique items
- Nearly 20 different well known Note Block Songs as background music with all the available Minecraft instruments (they are known to cause lag so I added the ‘Stop Note Block Song’ functionality.
- An enhanced, intense and a compelling story line by command blocks, writing on maps, books (with custom authors), and of course the good ol’ signs! The story will become a major part of the map so do pay attention to all the chats and text.
- Minecraft Physics Defying Objects such as lampposts with stumps and string hanging a lantern on (check it out on our site www.awl.eclipse.co.uk)!
- Scoreboard Functionality
- Stars in space
- Burnt Grass in tents, under buildings etc.
- TNT ‘Springs’
- Slanted Rooves
- Around 12 hours of gameplay.
- …and of course BIG EXPLOSIONS!
- 1. Re-added the two Galarex live chats at the Lake District (they had randomly vanished!).
- 2. Killed off any extra Galarexs that the villagers in the towns had produced.
- 3. Added horses in the horse farm!
- 4. Removed the derpy horses in the horse farm (stairs+saplings+paintings)
- 5. Added derpy goats in the goat farm!
- 6. Filled in the block in the school that had been destroyed.
- 7. Given the player better armour and weaponry for the final boss fight.
- 8. Added new 1.6 items in the horse shop, and horse storages area.
- 9. Fixed the Nyan Cat note block song not stopping the previous one (at the mine).
- 10.Added barbed wire layers (carpets) on some of the roof surfaces at the jail.
- 11.Fixed all the unbelievable typos in Mary’s Diary (Rose Cottage Easter Egg).
- 12.Fixed the Portal Key destruction bug at the Lake District (now you can actually reach Gollum, as initially planned).
- 13.Added carpets wherever I could around the map.
Credits: DSLmediapro (Website: http://www.dslmediapro.co.uk/)