Retro Pompeii Resource Pack 1.7.8/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : Zitzabis
Last Updated : Jun 01 , 2014
So as you might know, I’ve created the Dreams of Drean texture pack which I recently completed and am now purely maintaining. Anyway, I got bored once it was done (a day after) and since I’ve been studying Pompeii and Herculaneum recently, I thought I might put together a little pet project based on the colours of Pompeii.
How to Install Retro Pompeii Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download Retro Pompeii Resource Pack
for old version