Render Player API for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10
Render Player API 1.7.10
Render Player API gives third party mods managed access to the player render classes
Render Player API is a client API which provides access to
- the class “RenderPlayer” aka “bgy” and
- the class “ModelBiped” aka “bba”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
- Copy all class files inside this ZIP file to their corresponding locations in your “minecraft.jar”.
- In any case, NEVER forget: ALWAYS back up your stuff!
- Render Player API is compatible with Minecraft Forge, just install Render Player API after Minecraft Forge.
Vanilla 1.0 (for Minecraft Vanilla 1.6.2)
- Upgraded to Minecraft 1.6.2
Forge 1.2 (for Minecraft Forge 1.6.2)
- Fixed player head block rendering
Download Render Player API
For Minecraft 1.8
Core: Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Vanilla 1.0 (for Minecraft Vanilla 1.6.4) : http://dl2.5minecraft.net/download.php?file=684722e07859ecd310960b484ce0a185
Forge 1.0 (for Minecraft Forge 1.6.4) : http://dl2.5minecraft.net/download.php?file=b63d870c8e69f257b32ecef6098d0c10