Recurrent Complex Mod 1.7.10
- Have additional structures generate in a newly generated world
- Add any number of structures to the automatic generation
- Export and import structures (between worlds)
- Easier building with special tools and commands
- Add randomized chest content to generating structures
- Generate structures within other structures
- Design complete 2D and 3D mazes
- New: More (12 natural generation, one in stone mazes) and improved (walls, abandoned houses) structures!
- Change: Structure files are now called rcst, and inventory generation component files rcig. The format itself did not change. This is backwards compatible.
- Change: Structures spawn less often by default now (by popular demand!)
- New: Literals (by quotes) are now supported by expressions (e.g. “Ice Mountains” = Ice\ Mountains)
- New: You can now use the scroll wheel in table views
- Fix: Spawn command tile entities no longer crash with null weights
- New: /paste and /pastegen now support rotation and mirror values
- New: Structures can now have limited instances (like vanilla strongholds)
- New: French translation! (Thanks Mazdallier)
- Change: disabledStructures, forceEnabledStructures and disabledMods are now gone, in favor of universal structure load and generation expressions
- Change: The ruins transformer now supports more blocks
- Change: inventory generators now load from active and inactive folders as well, and they are disableable with load and generation expressions
- Change: Some GUI improvements (especially with the ‘Save in /active’ buttons).
Download Recurrent Complex Mod 1.7.10