Reconstructor Mod 1.6.4
A machine that accepts Buildcraft energy (Thermal Expansion conduits can supply this without Buildcraft installed in 1.6.4 – Buildcraft is currently required for 1.7.2) to repair most things with a damage bar.
- Two recipes will be added (each can be disabled in the config) one using diamond gears (for Buildcraft), the other using invar gears (for Thermal Expansion)
- The default (configurable) energy usage is 5 MJ / point of damage repaired.
- Will not repair Tinkers Construct tools, IC2 non-electric tools, or IC2 or TE charged items
- Can be configured to restrict repairs to only items which extend from the vanilla classes for tools, armor, bows, and swords.
- Items will automatically be ejected from the machine when processing is complete in the following priority:
- A random Buildcraft pipe (if available)
- A random adjacent inventory
- Into the world vertically from the block (like a BC Quarry without adjacent pipes or chests)
Download Reconstructor Mod 1.6.4