Rails of War Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
Rails of War Mod 1.7.2
Rails of War Mod 1.6.4 adds trains, wide gauge, big turns, steam locomotives, armored trains
- Wide 1524 mm gauge
- Full-size rolling stock
- Turns with big radius
- 3D models for track
- Moving parts of the locomotive (wheels, engine)
- Code written from scratch NOT basing on Mc minecart, Tc or Rc physics.
- Orientation on the very wide spectrum of rolling stock, including special and military wagons and locomotives.
Rolling stock list:
- Cherepanov locomotive, built by Yefim and Miron (father and son) Cherepanovs for Nizhny Tagil copper mine railroad (also built by them) in Russia, 1834. First Russian locomotive.
- Currently, no recipes are present. They would be added after we make machinery and proper interaction. All items are available in «Rails of War» creative inventory tab.
- To place different types of track you need a solid base underneath, thus usual track takes 3w*1d blocks, dead end takes 3w*2d blocks, crossings takes 3w*3d blocks, and other have specific form that can be seen above. There you can also see how the pointer should be placed for it to work (it can be placed from both sides of the track).
- After building the railroad use special item to place a locomotive. Fuel it by right-clicking with coal, then you can climb up and control it by pressing R/F/V to increase/decrease/zero the reverse.
Installation Rails of War Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Rails of War Mod
- Put Rails of War Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- + Prybar
- + Kerosene lantern
- + Engineer’s suit (shirt, pants, boots, coat, cap)
- + Loupe
- + Glowing pointer
- + Lamps
- + Lamp post
- + Handcar
- + Cherepanov’s engine tender
- + Normal freight wagon sleeping modification
- + III class passenger wagon
- + Restored couplings and rewrote coupling process a bit
- + Dynamic lighting
- + Ability to label some stock using default MC name tags
- + Ability to colour some stock using default MC dyes
- + Ability to find out cart placer using loupe
- ~ Increased Yer firebox capacity
- ~ NTV doors are now opened with shift-click
- ~ Changed pointer positioning
- ~ Changed stock deleting process
- – Tub inventory
- – German localization
- Added quarry tub with inventory
- Added coupling system and a prybar
- Added Id configuration file
- Added Russian and German localizations
- Fixed wheel rotation bug
- Slightly improved train motion
Download Rails of War Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2