Railcraft Mod 1.7.10
Have you ever wished minecarts and rails had received a bit more attention during development? Well that ends now! Gone are all those broken bits and in their place are a ton of new tools to build your massive rail system. If you ever cared about rails, you wont ever look back!
- Crowbar – Rapid rail adjustment for the experienced rail engineer!
- Working Signalling System – Never experience another head-on collision again!
- Cart Linking – Make a real train!
- Boarding and Holding Rails – Never chase your minecart again!
- One Way Rail – Carts going the wrong way? Not anymore!
- Control Rail – Power entire sections of track to propel carts in the direction you want!
- Junction Rail – Putting the diamond in your rails (no actual diamonds required).
- Launch Rail – I can see my house!
- High Speed Rails – Get there faster! If you don’t crash.
- Wooden Rails – Jurassic Park style, only with creepers instead of dinosaurs.
- Elevator Rail – Go up, fast.
- TNT Cart – Explosive fun!
- Tank Cart – The easy way to transport Buildcraft liquids!
- Energy Cart – Convenience away from home, bring your IndustrialCraft2 power with you!
- Tunnel Bore – Avoid the monotony of digging perfect tunnels!
- Detector Blocks – More freedom to control your carts!
- Loader/Unloader – Move items and liquids automatically!
- Cart Dispenser – Convenient storage for you carts!
- Chunk Management – Automate things even when you are not around!
- Module based system that lets you remove the parts of the mod you dislike.
- Extensive configuration file that allows you to disable any block or item or change the way rails are crafted.
- Full Multilingual localization support.
- New Minecart Physics
- Rebalanced drag rates for carts – Now your storage carts will actually reach their destination!
- Completely new collision code – Carts can now push other carts, furnace carts are almost not useless!
- Various Tweaks
- Names of default minecarts simplified.
- Improved lighting on minecarts.
- Minecart reversal recipes. Separate that chest from that cart.
- All rail recipes completely reworked to make an entire industry out of building a railroad. What good is Buildcraft with nothing to build? (config option)
- Minecarts now have a max stack size of three. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer break into separate parts when destroyed. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer collide with items at normal speeds. (config option)
Installation Railcraft Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Client & Singleplayer
- Backup Your World!
- Delete any old versions of the Railcraft zip files in the “.minecraft\mods” folder
- Install Minecraft Forge (see downloads for compatible versions)
- Download and drop the Railcraft zip file into the “.minecraft\mods” folder.
Do not extract or attempt to place the contents into minecraft.jar!
- Backup Your World!
- Delete any old versions of the Railcraft zip files in the “<server_folder>\mods” folder
- Install Minecraft Forge (see downloads for compatible versions)
- Download and drop the Railcraft zip file into the “<server_folder>\mods” folder.
Do not extract or attempt to place the contents into minecraft_server.jar!
Railcraft Mod Changelogs:
- FIX: Fix issue with world migration from older MC versions that was blocking upgrading.
- FIX: Platforms will no longer drop Posts.
- FIX: Grass will no longer grow on Quarries. (contribution by WoodStone)
- NEW: Liquifaction Coal (32000 HU) and Blazing Pyrotheum (64000 HU) can now be used by Boilers.
- CHANGE: Buffed Bleached Bone Brick recipe. Changed recipe to shapeless: 1x Clay Ball + 3x Bomemeal = 1x Bleached Clay, Cook 1x Bleached Clay in Furnace to get 1x Bleached Bone Block.
- FIX: Fix occasional circular code loop in track item code.
- FIX: Fix Backpack crash.
- FIX: The Cart Dispenser and carts in general should be less likely to forget custom Names added by the anvil.
- FIX: Update Steel Anvil to support new Forge Repair events.
- NEW: Poor Ore Seams. Seams of Poor Ore for Iron, Gold, Tin, and Copper will now spawn in the world. Cook the Ore to get Nuggets.
- NEW: Added Railcraft Villager and Structure to Villages. (credits to AEnterprise for the initial code)
- FIX: Refuse to extract zero stack items from inventories, fixes pulling infinite items from Barrels.
- FIX: Close file resources after loading textures because apparently MC doesn’t do it for us.
- FIX: Removed config options pertaining to IC2 Refined Iron, since it no longer exists and they were crashing with newer Forge versions.
- FIX: Call markDirty() on inventories.
- FIX: Snow Slabs are crafted with Snow Layers, not Blocks. Fixes recipe conflict.
- FIX: Apply mad hacks to make pathfinding stop trying to jump over my Walls.
- FIX: Various bug fixes mostly related to left over 1.7 issues.
- FIX: Converted Tank Cart Filter recipes to a Custom Recipe, fixes issues with incorrect items being mapped.
- FIX: Fix minecart deconstruction recipes, they should now return the cart contents correctly.
- INFO: Updated to MC 1.7.2.
- KNOWN ISSUES: Vanilla minecarts are not being replaced until the chunk reloads, Bore may not mine, some blocks harvest weirdly, and Gated Tracks don’t connect to fences.
- NEW: Added Trade Station. A block that can trade with Villagers.
- NEW: If the Bore stops for any reason, it will now activate any attached Locomotives (must be in Run mode to work).
- NEW: Using a Magnifying Glass on a structure will give you some information about why it won’t form. Not sure how useful it is.
- CHANGE: Lockdown, Holding, and Boarding Tracks merged into a single Locking Track. Change modes with a Crowbar. Legacy tracks should update automatically.
- CHANGE: Master block of all MultiBlocks moved to the center of the structure if possible to make it possible to rotate them intact, may result in loss of items in the structure.
- CONFIG: Anchor Fuel options expanded to support multiple items.
- API: Added framework for creating alternative Locomotive skins.
- API: Reduced the importance of TrackIds, they are now only used for legacy support and network sync. TrackTags strings are used for everything else, including serialization.
- INFO: Minor tweaks for public beta release.
- INFO: Updated Thaumcraft API to 4.1.0.
INFO: Final Update before 1.7.
NEW: Added Platforms, a varient of Posts.
CONFIG: Added multipler for Bore Mining Speed.
FIX: Added some checks to prevent the Thaumcraft Plugin from crashing if you disable some of Railcraft’s items/blocks.
FIX: Train Dispenser was broken in 22.214.171.124, fixed now.
FIX: Using the Loader Gate Action “Pause” should be less unstable.
FIX: Fix possible loop in Tile Entity repair code.
- INFO: Forge req bumped to 126.96.36.1995 for the Replacable TileEntity Bug fix.
- CHANGE: Energy Detectors now use Tin Plates instead of Tin Ingots.
- CHANGE: Minor tweak to Boiler fuel use code to fix some weird math when using non-standard config settings.
- FIX: Fixed a dupe but with copying Routing Tables.
- FIX: Catch and handle network sync errors caused by corrupted TileEntities.
- FIX: Feed Station no longer crashes when feeding Wolves.
- FIX: Fixed an infinite loop that could occur if you place certain tracks in odd configurations.
- FIX: Gift Cart should no longer render as TNT.
- NEW: Add Stone Lamps.
- NEW: Added MultiPart support for Bricks/Cubes/Glass.
- NEW: Add Creosote Block variants of Stairs and Slabs.
- NEW: Tagged a bunch more stuff with Thaumcraft Aspects.
- CHANGE: Reworked Boiler math to eliminate heat-up costs.
- CHANGE: Unified and standardized all Steam production code in all devices.
- CHANGE: Fuel adjustments: Blaze Rods 800->1000, Coal 3200->1600, Coke 6400->3200, Coke Block 57600->28800 (fixes Short overflow issues with furnaces).
- CHANGE: Reduce Coke Oven cook time: 3000 -> 1800
- CHANGE: Turbine Guage is now a TESR. (Renderer provided by Player)
- CHANGE: You can now specify a side for the Dismount Track to dismount on.
- CHANGE: Reduce chance of Firestone breaking.
- CONFIG: Added option to set the output of the Creosote Torch Recipe.
- CONFIG: Added multiplier for Fuel to Steam Conversion values.
- CONFIG: Move Fluid configs from World Gen to Fluids where are supposed to be.
- FIX: Register all missing Items with FML for 1.7. You MUST install this version or newer if before upgrading a world from 1.6->1.7.
- FIX: Add some more error checking and handling to the Routing Logic to prevent possible crashes on malformed syntax.
- FIX: Carts can’t collide when dead, fixes some issues with Nether Portals.
- FIX: Various minor performance tweaks to Boilers, Rolling Machines, etc…
- FIX: Fix stack overflows and faulty counting in Train Detector.
- FIX: Firestone heating bonuses are no longer applied to the cooldown process, only heatup. Oops.
- FIX: Firestone Ore, Raw Firestone, etc… are all immune to fire and lava now.
- FIX: Firestone should not randomly vanish anymore.
- FIX: Firestone no longer crashes the Tunnel Bore.
- FIX: Fix lighting on cart contents rendering in dark places.
- FIX: Fixed Tank Cart uncrafting recipe returning wrong items.
- API: IPostConnection was modified somewhat, in a hopefully non-critical manner.
Download Railcraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2