Quartz Plus Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
Quartz Plus Mod 1.7.10
Welcome to Quartz Plus, a rather simple Forge mod that adds nether quartz to the overworld!
What does Quartz Plus do?
Simply put, Quartz Plus adds quartz to the overworld, in three different variants: White (default) quartz, rose quartz, and smoky quartz, along with a full compliment of blocks for the last two (stairs and slabs coming soon!)
- 0.8.4 – Fixed an issue where other mods could conflict with Quartz Plus ID’s due to incorrect registration methods.
- 0.8 – Changed smoky quartz textures, now more orange-y than just gray, fixed pillar textures, and relocalized “Nether Quartz” to just “Quartz,” -I’m still working on stairs and slabs, update to 1.7.10 coming SOON!
- 0.7 – Added smoky and rose quartz variants with full compliment of blocks (pillar textures are broken right now) and decreased quartz spawn amount by 66% (only in the overworld.)
- 0.6 – Added quartz tools back in, now with a config option to disable them to decrease compatibility issues with other mods (namely applied energistics.)
- 0.5 – Updated to 1.7.2, temporarily removed quartz tools.
- 0.4 – Added a config option to choose whether surface quartz ore drops itself or nether quartz.
- 0.3 – Added modstats.org integration. Get notified of updated in-game now!
- 0.2 – Added Quartz Tools, fixed ore drop, changed version format.
- 0.1 – Initial release.
Download Quartz Plus Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2