PvPTime Mod 1.8.3/184.108.40.206.2
Lets you choose what in-game hours you want PvP enabled. Perhaps you want to give the players yet another reason to keep indoors during the night?
PvPTime was originally a Bukkit plugin and it became a Forge mod. If you’re looking for the Bukkit plugin.
- Configurable hours when PvP is enabled or disabled per dimension.
- Can be disabled in certain dimensions.
- Can broadcast PvP time on/off.
- Custom colors and message in broadcast.
- More features coming soon!
Install PvPTime Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download PvPTime Mod