Project Zulu Mod 1.7.10
This mod aims to create a better overworld by adding unique mobs, blocks, strucutres, and mechanics to each biome. As time goes on I’ll be adding more to each Biome. Everything in this mod can be disabled from the config. Mobs, Blocks, Items, Structures. Blocks and items are disabled by setting the ID to 0. Other objects are disable by setting boolean canSpawn flag to false for appropriate object.
- Go to Project Zulu Wiki page
Installation Project Zulu Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Project Zulu Mod
- Drop into Mods Folder
- (Optional but Recommended) Install ExtraBiomesXL
- (Optional but Recommended) Install Mob Spawn Controls
There are Global Spawn Controls for turning off Mob / Adjusting Spawn Rates in the Project Zulu Config, MCS is recommended for granular control on a per biome (and per world) basis. It also lets you change the Spawn Cap. Just download it
- Fix crash casued by Cactus Armor not be registered
- Initial port to 1.7
- Individual modules for Dungeon, Block, World, and Mobs no longer exist. They can be toggled via a new Configuration file ProjectZuluModules.cfg or the appropriately named java class files can be deleted from the of the ProjectZulu jar file.
Specifically enumerating the options: To disable Block module delete ProjectZulu.jar/projectzulu\common\ProjectZulu_Blocks.class To disable Block module delete ProjectZulu.jar/projectzulu\common\ProjectZulu_Mobs.class To disable Block module delete ProjectZulu.jar/projectzulu\common\ProjectZulu_Dungeon.class To disable Block module delete ProjectZulu.jar/projectzulu\common\ProjectZulu_World.class
- On death experience distribution will remove any experience present before adding saved experience. This event is logged (i.e. removed 0 added 100).
- Fixed issue with saved xp lost if logged out before respawning.
- Fixed percKeptXp being saved as and using value of maxDropXP. They are now seperate, as was intended.
Download Project Zulu Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2