Project Bench Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.6.2/1.5.2/1.4.7
This is a very simple mod that only adds one thing to the game, the Project Bench. It’s a simple block that is one part crafting bench, one part chest. It gives you the ability to place a recipe in the crafting area and make it multiple times with the supplies from the chest portion of it. There are 18 total spaces that will supply items to craft for the recipe if it is needed.
Screenshots and Recipes:
First off, here’s the crafting recipe. (New as of version 1.5)
Secondly, here’s the crafting recipe for the Upgrade item. It can be used to upgrade preexisting crafting tables. This was added to remove the redundancy of making a crafting table to make a Project Bench and then be left over with a spare crafting table.
Voila, it shows the crafting result above the block! Useful for remembering which bench has what recipe!
Doing all the hard work for you. Here’s it in action. It will first use items from the attached inventory.
Coexisting peacefully with other mods.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Just drop Project Bench Mod to mods folder
The Config File ((.)minecraft/config/bau5_ProjectBench.cfg):
- shouldRenderStackSize (true/false): toggle for displaying stack size as part of 3d render.
- shouldRenderItem (true/false): set to false to disable the item renderer.
- speedFactor (5): set to higher numbers to slow the speed at which the rendered item rotates.
- “Project Bench” (700): This is the block ID, configurable to anything up to 4096
- “Upgrade Item” (13070): This the item ID for the upgrade item. Shouldn’t ever need to change this.
- Compatibility with 1.6.2