PrisonCraft is a brand new SMP mod for Minecraft Forge. It allows you to build jails with vanilla blocks and then select that area with a Prison Configuration Tool. The Tool will then prompt you to mark where you want to teleport the jailed player to when they are jailed and unjailed. You must then right-click a Prison Manager to create the jail cell and form the unbreakable blocks. Any blocks that can’t be converted are left alone.
The jail is now ready to be used!
Now, in order to use the /jail and /unjail commands, you must first be given permissions. This can only be given by the server or by a opped player who already has permissions.
The permissions are stored in the PrisonCraftPerms.txt file in the world save and can be modified externally or by the /prisonperms command with “add” and “remove” commands. Only players who have been opped and already have permissions can use this command.
List of features:
- Allow retention of metadata (Useful for mod blocks)
- Better Configs (In-game command for changing conversion whitelist)
- Single player worlds automatically give player full permissions (same as from server or rcon)
- Shift right-clicking resets the config tool rather than locking (locking removed)
- Logging for Jailing to CSV file (optional)
- Fixed cross-dimensional jailing
- Added WIP tools to jail and unjail players. (functional, but not complete)
Download PrisonCraft Mod 1.6.4