Portal Gun Mod for MCPE (Minecraft Pocket Edition) 0.8.1
This is a mod that adds portals to the game. If you are familiar with the game Portal, you will know what this mod does. The mod is still fairly buggy, so please, do not use this in any important worlds (like your main survival world).
- To craft the portal gun, you will have too go to the tools section and click on the portal gun, which you will need 2 iron ingots and 3 diamonds for.
- Once you have the portal gun, just click on a block and a gold/diamond (yellow/blue) portal will appear.
- Once you walk into the portal, you will be teleported to the other portal (example: I walk into the blue portal, I get teleported to the yellow portal, and vice-versa)
- If you fall into a portal, you will keep your speed and kind of jump out the other portal.
How to install:
- Download the mod.
- Then you need to open a file manager like ES File Explorer (free) for Android.
- Then go to the file with your mods in it, and click the one you want in your MCPE game.
- Then go to BlockLauncher (app for android) and open the in game file manager (its a button at the top of your screen) then hit the patch mods in game button.
- Then open the file with your mods in it, and tap the one you want, and it will say Do You Want To Patch This Mod?
- Then hit patch and now you have a mod for your MCPE game.