PlotMe Plugin 1.7.2
Greetings dear server admins! I present to you, PlotMe, a multi-world plot
management plugin. Each plot world has its own configurations. Each plot is also protected and only the owner can build on it. The paths/road surrounding the plots are protected against any type of griefing.
DynMap world example
Connections to Mojang server
The latest version of this plugin (v0.13d) and the next version going forward now connect to the mojang servers to request UUIDs of offline players when needed. This is to ensure players that change name do not lose their plots. This feature cannot be turned off.
What are UUIDs?
Mojang started creating a way to let players change their username. To allow this, each player now connects to servers using their name and their UUID which stands for Universely Unique Identifier. Each account is associated to 1 UUID and it will never change. This means that servers, when saving data, need to now save by UUID instead of saving by Username. This is to prevent players from losing their plots if they decide to change username.
To Do List
- Find a way to make /plot move more stable.
- Add function to move a plot from a smaller world to a bigger plot world.
Add a command to flag plots Done and a command for admins to see plots that are done
- Add function to connect adjacent plots of the same owner.
- Find a way to generate normal world plots
Optional Addon Plugins
- DynMap PlotMe
- PluginGaurd (I don’t know where people get this one, but it’s incompatible)
- Mega Craft dynmap – play.mc-mega.org
Download PlotMe Plugin