Pig Companion Mod 1.7.2
This mod adds different kinds of pigs, like a pig with helmet and a friendly pig that fights for you.
How to armor, tame and make your pig follow you
- To armor a mob, simply right-click it with a helmet you want to armor it with. You can armor a pig with a leather, a iron, a gold and a diamond helmet. So not with a chain helmet!! You can only tame pigs when they are armored. Now, to tame the pig, simply feed it seeds, by right clicking on the pig with seeds. Now your pigs will attack mobs when they come close to it. To make your pig follow you, simply hold wheat in your hand and then it will follow you.
Pig-attacks on every mob:
- Enderman –> These are the worst monsters for the pig. Enderman can easily kill much pigs, and they will be killed by around 2 or 3 diamond armored pigs.
- Zombie Pigman –> These are pretty nasty for pigs because they are always in big groups and they have a fine golden sword. These can sometimes be killed by 1 diamond armored pig.
- Blaze –> Pigs are very effective against this mobs. Pigs are very fast and can easily dodge the fireballs these mobs shoot. Diamond armored pigs will surely kill these mobs
- Cave Spider –> Will make a pig poisoned, but they will survive and kill this mob. It’s very difficult to see your pig suffer, but revenge will be there. These mobs will be killed by 1 diamond armored pig.
- Creeper –> Pigs won’t attack these mob, because that would be suicide, but creepers won’t attack pigs anyways. You will have to kill these mobs yourself.
- Ghast –> Pigs can’t fly…
- Magma Cube –> Pigs will easily kill these mobs, but a big magma cube will take some time… A pig won’t be hurt killing these mobs.
- Silverfish –> Do you hate these annoying mobs? Pigs are also little mobs so they can easily find these mobs and they ca n easily kill these mobs.
- Skeleton –> You thought a skeleton never misses. They will. Pigs are far too small for a skeleton to hit. Maybe a skeleton will hit once or twice, but that won’t kill your pig.
- Slime –> Pigs will easily kill these mobs, but a big slime will take some time… A pig won’t be hurt killing these mobs. (just like the magma cube)
- Spider –> Will take some serious hits on the pig, and can kill a pig, so watch out for spiders.
- Zombie –> These mobs are scared as hell for pigs. Pigs usually turn into a zombie pigman when hit (then they would be much stronger with a golden sword), and that’s why zombie’s won’t so a single hit on your pig. So your pig can easily kill a zombie, without being killed itself. Very useful… (and don’t be scared, your cute pig won’t turn into a zombie pigman)
Strength of every form of the pig
- Leather armored pig –> 1.5x more health as normal pig
- Iron armored pig –> 3x more health as normal pig
- Gold armored pig –> 3x more health as normal pig
- Diamond armored pig –> 5x more health as normal pig
Install Pig Companion Mod 1.6.4/1.6.1/1.5.2/1.5.1
- Download and install Modloader
- Download Pig Companion Mod
- Unzip file
- Drag everything from inside Pig Companion Mod zip file into 1.6.1ML.jar! (you can’t install this mod by dragging it into the mods folder)
- If you use 7zip make sure to move the contents of assets/minecraft/textures/pigs seperately! Don’t replace anything!
- Start minecraft and make sure to enjoy
- Updated to forge
- Updated to support Minecraft 1.6.4
- Added SuperPigs, only these pigs can be armored and become companions (check screenshot 3 to see how they look)
- Added Upgraded Saddles (see description for crafting receipe), only armored/companion pigs can wear these
- Added potato on a stick (see description for crafting receipe), only armored/companion pigs will follow these
- Never give companions gunpowder. They will create a TNT forcefield and blow all enemies (and the environment) around you to pieces. This won’t hurt your pig though.
- Give your companion a feather for a speed boost in a random direction. Warning! It’s a random direction, this is useful for getting your pigs out of fight, but might be harmful when standing on a cliff. Although, this direction won’t be upwards/downwards.
- Give your companion an EXP bottle to get blessed. Seriously.
- Made superpigs spawn more than normal pigs, so they will be easy to find
- Bug fixes
Download Pig Companion Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.1/1.5.2