Photoreal Mod 1.7.10
This mod adds a camera, as found in CorridorDigital’s Photoreal, when snapped it forms a screen ahead of the player, showing the view that was just there. Kinda hard to explain. The camera can be found naturally in Mineshaft Corridors chests, albeit at a very low rate. Consider yourself lucky if you find one!
Requires Minecraft Forge and iChunUtil!
- Equip the camera. You can’t take any photos from the hip, so hit the Right mouse button to smash it into your viewpoint!
- Hit the Left mouse button to take a picture. Freeze frames only occur if the flash is charged, though!
- Yes, the camera animation is like Outlast’s. I based mine off the game’s.
- Check the config file for more options (recharge time, photoreal duration etc).
Known Issues <
- Certain graphics cards, especially old Intel cards, do not support this mod as they are tooooo old to even support basic OpenGL! If you are one of these few, I highly, strongly, very greatly advise you upgrade your system. Minecraft isn’t really built for your system’s generation!
- Textures and model by mr_hazard (This isn’t actually an issue).
Download Photoreal Mod