PetPlus Mod for MCPE (Minecraft Pocket Edition) 0.9.5/0.9.0/0.8.1
- 1. You can have 7 pets at a time.
- 2. You can set your home and have pets go there.
- 3. complicated math equation that allows pets to follow you (1 at a time)
- 4. You can set your pets skin anyime by adding the desired skin textures in the mob folder of your prefered texture pack
- 5. Pets have random personalities that you can see when you give them commands (still a bit buggy, they are all bipolar XD)
- 6. Pets have genders!
TO OBTAIN PETS:
- 1. Tap any mob with steak
- 2. Follow “in game” instructions.
*All lower case!
Resets all your pets.
2. set home
Sets the place your pets can call “Home” also needed for go, home and leave subcommands.
So basically a pet sub-command is used when you want to specify something to happen to a specific pet for example, If you have a pet named piggly and you want hime to sit, just type in, /piggly sit and he/she will sit
1. Sit, Stay
Makes your pets stay in its current position untill you command it to do something else.
Example: /piggly stay
Lets you ride your pet.
Example: /piggly ride
Makes your pet teleport to you and follow you if no other pet is following you.
teleports you to your pet
Lets you give your pet a costum skin from the mob folder in the current texture pack, after the skin subcommand type in ONLY THE NAME, of the .png skin image file you wish to give your pet in the mob folder of your current texture pack, do not type in the .png part of the file name, just the pure name.
Example: if the skin you wanted your pet to have is called pig.png type in
/piggly skin pig
The follow command alows your pet to follow you wherever you go, only 1 pet at a time can follow you due to lag issues.
Example: /piggly follow
The normal commands just allows you pet to do whatever they would naturally do or want, its not special at all.
Example: /piggly normal
How to install:
- Download and install BlockLauncher
- Manage ModPE Scripts -> Import -> From Web Address
- Copy and paste js URL below into the textbox
Java Script Download: http://www.dl2.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1412764898