- Allows you to run up a wall to 3.5 blocks high.
- To perform Wall Run just sprint in the blocks (that have collision).
- Allows you to grab ledges, hang, and move on them. You can also hang under blocks if they have free space on one of their sides, and above them. Experiment with this function)
- To perform Grab hold Sneak Key (Shift by default), while beeing next to the ledge or under the block (directly under).
- Makes you climb the ledges you are hanging on.
- To climb up hold Climb Up Key (LAlt by default).
- Allows you to drop safely of ledges up to 6 blocks high, and lower yourself on the ledges you are hanging on.
- To drop of the ledge stand still before it and hold Climb Down Key (X by default). You can hold Sneak Key lust after dropping down to grab the ledge. To lower yourself on the ledge hold Climb Down Key.
- Allows you to land safely even from 8 blocks high. (Decreases fall distance by 5 blocks, so from 9 blocks high fall you will get only 1 dammage and so on…)
- To perform roll simply sprint while hitting the ground. (Roll happens when falling from 4+ blocks high)
- Roll “animation” doesnt work in multiplayer.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.