Pamplemousse Resource Pack 1.8.1/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
Developer : MrFruitTree
Last Updated : Sep 06, 2014
About this pack
Pamplemousse is a WIP Resource pack which aims to simulate the look and feel of an HD texture pack, within a compact 16×16 package. It blends simplicity with complexity in order to create a smooth, clean, and dynamic gaming experience.
The theme of Pamplemousse is based around modern design and architecture, yet, it still retains a very traditional style. This allows for creating anything you would like, without having to use multiple texture packs. Want to build amodern home? Go ahead, it will look great! Want to stay classy and build a castle? Well, that will look fantastic as well!
How to install Pamplemousse Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a Resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download Pamplemousse Resource Pack