Painting Selection GUI Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Painting Selection GUI Mod 1.7.2
Whenever you place a painting down, instead of it picking a random one, YOU choose which painting you want from a GUI screen that displays all of the paintings! YES, you can customize your kz.png (Paintings) file in order to have paintings with custom images – and it will display them!
Install Painting Selection GUI Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar, extract the Forge/ModLoader files into there if you don’t have them already
- Paste the .class files from the zip file into the minecraft.jar as well.
Download Painting Selection GUI Mod