About Ancient Roman Conquest add-on pack
Origines of Rome is best used with the latest 1.8 compatible version of the Conquest texture pack:http://www.5minecraft.net/conquest-resource-pack/
A version of Origines of Rome that is compatible with 1.7.10 will be released soon.
How to install Origines of Rome – Conquest Addon Pack
Note: You must use Optifine or Mcpatcher to get the most out of this texture pack!
- 1. Go to Resource Packs in Options.
- 2. Hit “open resource pack folder”.
- 3. Drag the Origines_of_Rome.zip file into the resource pack folder that opened.
- 4. (Recommended) Download Conquest’s 1.8 compatible version.
- 5. Install Conquest by following steps 1-3.
- 6. Refresh the resource pack interface. Then hover over the Origines of Rome and Conquest icons and click the arrow to move them into “Selected Resource Packs. Hover over the Origines of Rome icon and click on the arrow pointing up, so that the icon is above Conquest.
Summary: This addon pack is meant to bring the luxuries of ancient Rome to the Conquest resource pack, which provides stellar textures for natural objects and many construction materials. Many Conquest textures are replaced, such as the stained clay and wool textures.
Alongside the Conquest texturepack, Origines of Rome aims to allows users to achieve a range of Roman settings, from a rich patrician’s resort to a poor plebeian’s apartment.
Download Origines of Rome – Conquest Addon Pack