Ores and Coins Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2
This Mod addes:
- 1) 7 new ores:
- Copperore: available below height 40
- Rubyore: available below height 9
- Sapphireore: available below height 10
- Amethystore: available below height 17
- Citrineore: available below height 22
- Silverore: available below height 31
- Prehistoric Stone: available below height 38
- 2) Coppercoins, Silvercoins, Goldcoins: With coins you can buy new things at the “Bank”-block(Diamonds, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, etc.)
- 3) You can craft the corresponding tools, swords, armor and blocks from the different materials.
- 4) You can also craft tools, sword and armor made of emeralds and obsidian.
- 5) A mob called “Merchant”, which has a similar function as the “Bank”-block. He also drops coins and follows the player if the player hold a goldcoin in his hand!
- 6) Crafting Recipes for the chain armor
- 7) A new Creative Tab
- Do a right click on the “Merchant” to interact with him!
- If you do a right click on the “Merchant” with a ruby, he will change the ruby into a sapphire! If you do a right click on the “Merchant” with a sapphire, he will change the sapphire into an emerald!
- And so on!
- Look at the picture to see all of the trade recipes!
- “Merchants” only spawn in plains and forests!
- “Merchants” drop coins!
- The “Merchant” follows the player if the player hold a goldcoin in his hand!
- Look at the picture to see the “Merchant” and his function!
- The skin of the “Merchant” maybe looks similar like a skin from someone else!
New Creative Tab:
- Creative Tab “Ores & Coins Mod”
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Ores and Coins Mod zip file
- Put Ores and Coins Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Max Uses & Harvest Level:
- 1)Ruby: maxUses 1849, harvest level 3, better than Sapphire
- 2)Sapphire: maxUses 1836, harvest level 3, better than Emerald
- 3)Emerald: maxUses 1828, harvest level 3, better than Diamond
- 4)Diamond: maxUses 1561, harvest level 3, better than Amethyst
- 5)Amethyst: maxUses 776, harvest level 3, better than Obsidian
- 6)Obsidian: maxUses 703, harvest level 3, better than Citrine
- 7)Electrum: maxUses 98, harvest level 3, better than Citrine
- 8)Citrine: maxUses 693, harvest level 2, better than Copper
- 9)Copper: maxUses 310, harvest level 2, better than Iron
- 10)Iron: maxUses 250, harvest level 2, better than Netherbrick
- 11)Netherbrick: maxUses 180, harvest level 2, better than Stone
- 12)Stone: maxUses 131, harvest level 1, better than Wood
- 13)Wood: maxUses 59, harvest level 0, better than Silver
- 14)Silver: maxUses 46, harvest level 0, better than Gold
- 15)Gold: maxUses 32, harvest level 0
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2!
- Added a new Block called “Metal Crusher”, which allows you to grind metals to dust!
- Added Copper- , Silver- , Gold- , Iron- and Electrum dust!
- Added Electrum ingot, block, tools, sword, armor and dust!
- Added Electrum alloy!
- Changed the texture of the Silver Block!
- Merchant currently removed!