OreRegen generates replacement ore blocks for every ore registered with the game. Those blocks can be placed by admins to create regenerating mines and such. They will not spawn by themself. Every ore has its own setting in the config file defining how long it will take for it to regenerate. Once placed, blocks can only be destroyed in creative.
KNOWN ISSUES [v0.0.4] :
This is an early beta, so you might run into issues.
- TiCo autosmelting tools (and maybe other tools with the same functionnality) will not work properly.
- Automining might pickup the block itself, which it shouldn’t.
How to Install OreRegen Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download OreRegen Mod