Open anyone’s inventory as a chest! in real time! Works with offline players! Open EnderChests of any player via command!
Source Code hosted on GitHub
- Open a player’s inventory as a chest and interact with it in real time.
- Access to the inventory and armor slots.
- Open any chest that has blocks on top (blocked chests) with AnyChest.
- Open a chest silently (without chest animation nor sound) with SilentChest.
- Open any player’s EnderChest from a command.
- Drop item as another player (by putting it in the 5 unused slots in openinv)!
How to install
- Copy to your plugins folder, and restart/reload your server.
- Use command “/openinv <player>” to open a player’s inventory
- Use command “/toggleopeninv” to toggle Item openinv:
- * Hit a player with an item of your choice (STICK by default), and you will open the player’s inventory (no damage)
- * Right click the air with the item opens the last opened inventory (toggle must be ON)[/CODE]
- Use command “/anychest” to toggle anychest (blocked chest bypass)
- Use command “/silentchest” to toggle silent chest
- Use command “/openender <Player>” to open a player’s enderchest
- Use command “/searchinv <Item> [MinimalAmount]” list all players having a certain item in their inventory.
- To use a sign for quick access (this uses the normal Openinv.openinv permissions, override and exempt applies), You need: “[openinv]” (without quotes) on the 1st line and the player’s name on the other lines.
Permissions nodes (CaSe SeNsItIvE)
- “OpenInv.openinv” gives permission to use OpenInv
- “OpenInv.openself” Allows opening the inventory of the command user
- “OpenInv.editinv” – Allows editing of inventory
- “OpenInv.openender” – Allows opening of EnderChests
- “OpenInv.openenderall” – Allows opening of EnderChests of everybody. Without this permission, someone can only open his own enderchest.
- “OpenInv.editender” – Allows editing of enderchest
- “OpenInv.search” gives permission to use searchinv
- “OpenInv.crossworld” allows cross-world openinv.
- “OpenInv.exempt” makes the player’s inventory protected (unable to be opened)
- “OpenInv.override” gives permission to open anyone’s inventory, even protected ones
- “OpenInv.anychest” gives permission to open chests that are blocked by a block on top.
- “OpenInv.silent” gives permission to open chests in total silence, without animation.
- (without quotes)
- Read-only permissions for OpenInv and OpenEnder! Just don’t give the editinv and editender permissions nodes!
- Administrators can modify any user’s inventory contents as they wish, in real time.
- Access it anywhere! No distance or obstacle limitations.
- Permissions support.
- Use the command without argument opens the last accessed person’s inventory.
- Use sticks or any (configurable) item and toggles for quick access.
- Search all online players for a certain item in their inventory.
- Protect players from openinv with exempt permission, and bypass protection with override permission.
- Use a sign to perform openinv for convenience.
- Cross-world openinv protection.
- Offline player openinv supported.
- Open chests that are blocked because they have a solid block on top. (AnyChest)
- Silent opening of chest, no sound and opening animation.
- EnderChests can be opened, even for offline players!
- Drop item as another player (by putting it in the 5 unused slots in openinv)
- Self-opening protection.
Download OpenInv Plugin