This mod adds programmable, modular and persistent computers to the game.
What’s in this mod?
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Added: APU, a hybrid of CPU and GPU. Limited for the costs, but essentially opens up a card slot.
- Added: Getter in Debug Card to query list of online players and known dimensions.
- Added: Made blocks compatible with AE2 spatial system.
- Added: Slow block breaking for robots and drones.
- Changed: AE2 controller driver functionality is now always present in interfaces, even when channels are enabled.
- Changed: Port of a received ComputerCraft network message is now appended instead of prepended (allows more generic message handling).
- Changed: Removed recipe for endstone, added fake endstone instead and OreDictionatified the drone recipes.
- Changed: Tablets should now keep running when changing dimensions (e.g. going to the nether).
- Changed: Updated native libraries to Lua 5.2.4. Tested them as best I could in VMs, but let me know if persistence stops working for you after this update.
- Fixed: 3D Printer shape limit check being off by one.
- Fixed: Duplicate rendering of equipped item on robots.
- Fixed: GUI of invalidated screens not closing.
- Fixed: Hopefully got rid of potential one-time lag when turning on the first computer after starting the game.
- Fixed: Hover upgrades not working when built-into robots (worked only in container slots).
- Fixed: Issues in ComputerCraft integration.
- Fixed: Issues with AE2 export bus driver.
- Fixed: MFR Safari Net converter (i.e. info added to item stack descriptor).
- Fixed: Shift-clicking something into a database filling all empty slots with that item.
- Added: Emitting particle effects from robots when they try to move but fail. Added small timeout to avoid particle spam, so using
detectinstead of just trying to move may be more efficient, now.
- Added: Peaceful-friendly recipe file (thanks dgelessus).
- Added: Russian translation for manual (thanks a lot cyber01).
- Changed: Allow redrawing holograms a tad faster, added method for setting raw data for fast full data swaps.
- Fixed: A few issues with drones moving through portals, in particular they won’t power down after moving through one, anymore.
- Fixed: Absolute paths in manual (noticeable in the links from the German index to the English one not working).
- Fixed: OpenOS being listed twice in creative tab/NEI.
- Fixed: Potential memory leak involving drones.
- Fixed: Race condition in computers that could lead to them stopping randomly.
- Fixed: Reduced memory use of timeout enforcing logic in __gc callbacks.
- Fixed: Standard I/O streams being closable in OpenOS (thanks mpmxyz).
- Fixed: When using LuaJ fallback, computers were not starting when loaded again, when unloaded while running.
- Fixed: Colored text on screens influencing color of other rendered stuff.
- Fixed: Piston upgrade.
- Added: 3D prints can be recycled by putting them into 3D printers as material.
- Added: Sign upgrade will add sign text to
- Added: Filtering to AE2 item listing callbacks
getCraftables. Filters are tables with the same (basic) keys as converted item stacks, the values being the (exact) filter values.
- Added: Drivers for newer RF energy API interfaces, should make them work with mods only implementing the newer ones.
- Added: Lore entry is now added to item stack information.
- Fixed: Potential memory leak with Microcontrollers (thanks a ton to marcin212.
- Fixed: cat.lua not closing file handles (thanks mpmxyz).
- Fixed: Mod integration for power providing mods being disabled when power usage was disabled.
- Fixed: Potential persistence issues with userdata.
- Fixed: Improved persistence behavior of TCP sockets.
- Fixed: UV mapping for 3D prints.
- Fixed: hopefully fixes crashes with AE2 version rv2-beta-20 and newer.
Hotfix for a crash in the power distributor tile entity renderer.