Download Old West Resource Pack 1.6.2
Developer : thehawk2323
Last Updated : August 25, 2013
This is a resource pack which includes:
- 1. Bow turns into Rifle and changed to make a custom firing sound … With bullets too
- 2. Custom language, choose Pirate Speak in the language menu for Old Western speak.
- 3. Added custom Font
- 4. Custom crosshair
- 5. Sandstorms
Features to implement:
- 1. Old Minecraft door sound
- 2. Terrain textures, some item changes too.
- 3. Adding wild west speech to villager sounds
- 4. Custom music discs
- 5. Custom bullet rebounding sound
- 6. Add coyotes
How to install Old West Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.