Developer : Bonmucho
Last Updated : Feb 20 , 2014
It’s featured default theme of minecraft with some improvements.Texture pack will support most popular mods like a Industrial Craft 2 (with some addons) and GregTech, Redpower 2, Buildcraft, Railcraft, Forestry, Thermal Expansion and maybe more.
How to Install Norte Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download Norte Resource Pack
For 1.8 and lower version