NoCheatPlus Bukkit Plugin 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4
NoCheatPlus Bukkit Plugin 1.7.4
NoCheatPlus attempts to prevent cheat clients from exploiting weaknesses of Minecraft or its protocol, making your server more safe. Checks cover a wide range of issues including flying and speeding, fighting hacks, fast block breaking and nukers, inventory hacks, chat spam and other types of malicious behaviour. For a more complete list have a look at the Features Page.
NoCheatPlus puts emphasis on configurability and allows you to customize actions that are carried out when a player fails a check (e.g. silent cancelling, executing commands, just logging). Bypass permissions allow to control what check to apply for which players, all checks can be deactivated in the configuration, also having the option for world-specific configuration files. Many checks allow more detailed configuration to adjust sensitivity.
Certainly NoCheatPlus is not a magical bullet, it uses a lot of heuristics and even guessing, so you will encounter false positives here and there and also not catch every single violation. Example video of how NoCheatPlus blocks cheats (outdated plugin version).
NoCheatPlus was introduced by NeatMonster, building on the code base of NoCheat by Evenprime.
The following plugins might be useful to have a look at.
Make plugins like mcMMO, Citizens, MagicSpells or MachinaCraft more compatbile with NoCheatPlus. Not all existing plugins are covered (yet), but you can leave a note or ticket request for cncp.
Orebfuscator fights all sorts of X-ray-hacks by altering the map information that is sent to the players, such that they have to mine blocks to actually reveal what is behind. Virtually a “must have”.
Downloads and History of Changes
- Download officially approved versions on the Files page at BukkitDev.
- Development builds have been moved over to the Jenkins at EcoCityCraft.
- Do not download from any other source, do not use jars other people send you.
- Changes by build number can be examined in the Jenkins changes list.
- All commits can be seen in the GitHub commit history.
Plugin statistics are no longer reported to mcstats.org.
- Consider first: Frequently asked Questions and Known Issues.
- Wiki (Configuration, Permissions, Commands)
- Developers might have a look at the page describing the API of NoCheatPlus.
Download NoCheatPlus Bukkit Plugin 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4