Nether Ores Mod 1.6.4
A mod originally by powercrystals that adds overworld ores to the nether.
This is a fairly basic mod. It makes several ores – coal, diamond, gold, iron, lapis, redstone, copper, tin (if using those) – spawn in the nether so that you have a reason to go there mine.
These can make you quite rich (with IC2 they even macerate for the double amount of ore per block), but beware, the local inhabitants don’t take too kindly to people stealing their resources, and ages of being exposed to the hostile environment of the nether has left these ores somewhat unstable…
Once you harvest one of these, you must smelt it into the drop you’d get from its surface form by cooking it in a furnace. Nether Iron gets you an iron ore block, Nether Redstone gets you redstone dust, etc.
Putting them into an IC2 macerator yields twice the reward!
Installation Nether Ores Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Install PowerCrystals Core
- Put downloaded archive into .minecraft/mods/ folder. Thats it!
Nether Ores Mod changelogs:
- Added: Sulfur, Titanium, Mythril, Adamantium, Rutile, Tungsten, Amber, Tennantite, Salt, Saltpeter
- Added config options per-ore for: mining level, maceration count, smelting count, and forcing individual ores
- Added config options for hellfish generation
- Added compatibility for replacing Natura tainted soil in world gen
- Added config option for removing ore worldgen for compatibility with custom ore generators
- Re-enabled support for ThermalExpansion
- Updated de_DE.lang
- Added sv_SE.lang
- Marked stable.
Download Nether Ores Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2